Thursday 24 January 2013

Ancillary Task - Newspaper Advert Research

 
I have looked at some general research and ideas of what newspaper adverts. For example the typical layout, shapes used, amount of text, fonts, colours etc. I can use these examples as a basic layout for what I want to achieve. Plan my advert, think of colours in any photographs used, the font that would suit my advert yet be eye catching. The main thing about my advert is that it needs to draw in the attention of my target audience. 

Firstly I need to establish my target audience for my documentary. 

Due the nature and subject of my documentary, I feel that those going through the post 16 education system may be intrigued by the documentary and want to watch hoping that it shows a clear point of view. Teachers involved in the education system may also be interested, as well as prospect parents. So my age range can vary from 16 upwards. 

1 comment:

  1. This is okay as a starting point but please try to find advertisements for documentaries on the telly.

    ReplyDelete